Which US Virgin Island is the most beautiful
Here’s our list of the 10 best U.S. Virgin Islands beaches:
- Cinnamon Bay Beach, St. John.
- Trunk Bay Beach, St. John.
- Salt Pond Beach, St. John.
- Honeymoon Bay Beach, St. John.
- Hull Bay Beach, St. Thomas.
- Magen’s Bay Beach, St. Thomas.
- Jack’s Bay Beach, St. Croix.
- Judith’s Fancy Beach, St. Croix.
Is US Virgin Islands safe
The Virgin Islands are a relatively safe destination. The small permanent populations are generally friendly and welcoming. That being said, St. Thomas is no longer as safe as it once was. Crime against tourists has been on the rise, and muggings are frequent.
What islands are the US Virgin Islands
The USVI consist of 4 larger islands: St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island, and some 50 smaller islets and cays.
Which US Virgin Island is best for families
Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- The Westin St. John Resort Villas. St. John, Caribbean.
- Caneel Bay Resort. Caneel Bay, St. John.
- Sugar Bay Resort & Spa. East End, St. Thomas.
- Point Pleasant Resort. East End, St. Thomas.
- The Ritz-Carlton. St. Thomas, Caribbean.
- Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort.
- Virgin Islands Campground.
- Emerald Beach Resort.
Which Virgin Island has the best beaches
7 of the Best Beaches in the Virgin Islands
- Magens Bay Beach, St. Thomas. Magens Bay Beach, St.
- Trunk Bay, St. John. Trunk Bay, St.
- The Baths, Virgin Gorda. The Baths, Virgin Gorda.
- White Bay, Jost Van Dyke. White Bay, Jost Van Dyke.
- Smuggler’s Cove, Tortola. Credit: uperde1uxe.
- Cane Garden Bay, Tortola. Credit: Jean-Marc Astesana.
- Anegada Island. Anegada Island.
What is the best time to go to the US Virgin Islands
Best Times to Visit U.S. Virgin Islands. The best time to visit the U.S. Virgin Islands is April to June, when you can expect mild weather and very little rainfall. In the USVI’s peak season, from December to March, the temperature ranges from the mid-70s to high 80s with breezy evenings.
What is the safest Caribbean island
Which Caribbean island is the safest?
- The British Virgin islands. The BVI.
- The Cayman islands. The Cayman islands.
- Bonaire. Bonaire.
- Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua and Barbuda.
- Martinique. Martinique.
- Barbados. Barbados.
- Anguilla. Anguilla.
- The Turks and Caicos. The Turks and Caicos.
What is the safest Virgin Island
So, what are the safest Caribbean islands for families?
- St. Martin/St. Maarten.
- St. Barts.
- The Virgin Islands.
- Turks and Caicos.
- The Dominican Republic.
Is there a lot of crime in the US Virgin Islands
Sadly, just like everywhere else on the planet, there is crime on St John. However, St John has the lowest violent crime rate in the US Virgin Islands. With a small population, much lower drug and gang activity and better economic conditions, crime on St John is mostly theft / burglary.
What language do they speak in St Croix
Is St Maarten a US Virgin Island
In St. Maarten, you get two nationalities for the price of one, as the physical island is split between the Dutch (St. Maarten) and the French (St. Martin). St. Thomas is the largest of the U.S. Virgin Islands and is, as such, more American than most Caribbean islands.
Is calling the US Virgin Islands International
To call U.S. Virgin Islands from United States, dial: 011 – 1-340 – 340 – Land Phone Number 011 – 1-340 – 7 Digit Mobile Number. Area code – There are 1 area codes in U.S. Virgin Islands. If there is an area code dial area code of the city in U.S. Virgin Islands you are calling after dialing ISD Code.
Which is the best Caribbean island for families
Which Caribbean Island Is Best for Your Family?
- Best Caribbean Island for Teens: Cayman Islands.
- Best Caribbean Island for Infants: Jamaica.
- Best Caribbean Island for Adventure: Dominican Republic.
- Best Caribbean Island for Parents: Aruba.
- Best Caribbean Island for Budget: Jamaica, Puerto Rico, The Bahamas.
- Best Caribbean Island for History: Puerto Rico.
Does Virgin Island have all inclusive resorts
Sugar Bay Resort and Spa: See Rates at TripAdvisor, “Has a private beach, 300 guest rooms, and a variety of guest amenities.” Divi Carina, St. Croix: See Rates at TripAdvisor, “The only all-inclusive resort in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.”
How much does it cost to go to the Virgin Islands
How much money will you need in the US Virgin Islands? $162 is the average daily price for traveling in the US Virgin Islands. The average price of meals in the US Virgin Islands for one day is $36. The average price of a hotel in the US Virgin Islands for a couple is $189.